Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Baseboard, Chair Rail, and Crown

I of course do plenty of standard finish carpentry work - baseboard, chair rail, and crown molding.  Here are some extreme examples of some of the work I've done.

Baseboard and Shoe installed in a house with rounded corner bead.


Here's some crown molding installed in the same house with the rounded corner bead.








Here's some second story crown installed over a stair well. 


This crown molding was installed on a vaulted ceiling.  A lot of carpenters have serious trouble making the cuts necessary to work with a vaulted ceiling, but I know the secret!  I also cased the windows in the picture.



And finally, here's some chair rail, but instead of installing it on a wall, Mark Warring had me install it as a ceiling application.




No comments:

Post a Comment